Saturday, December 12, 2009

something in the past =(

hey! it has been a very long time since i last posted an entry here, forgive me! =) well, to tell u the truth im not a big fan of writing. since i was in secondary school i was so lazy to write something, even in my SPM english paper; which i got a very very bad result for not making an effort to wrote a sentence in my paper (yes. i sent a blank paper-almost laa, to the person who was responsible for marking my exam paper) and my mummy went bazzaar so badly because i got a nice C for my english. haha. kinda regret it a little bit :(


ouh well, that's all for now. gonna write about something else soon, I promise! =) ♥

p/s: ouh! my iMesh is playing I'll stand by you, by Girls Aloud. tee-hee

2 comments:

  1. Owh! ur english paper! I always know that you could get better result for spm. but, due to ur laziness in writting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, plus no idea what i shud write in the first place. aishooo. >_<

    ReplyDelete